Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recently

Okay, what's up with me recently? Well, for starters I was sick for like two weeks - which stinks - but now I've gotten back into the photo taking and editing mood along with my Star Wars stuff (for those of you who don't know, I run a few fan-pages on FB, a few with over 200 and 300 likes. Takes time to keep up with those, lol).

One thing I've learned though; Be careful which blogs you follow - some people just post WAY too much! ;-D No offense CadBane'sChick (if you're reading this), lol, but you're the main one on that list.

Here's some of my newest photography (for those of you following my Photography blog, you won't see the pizza one).

 Imperial Pizza!

This picture is called "Into the Light", and can also be found here: http://oneofakindknight.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4jnkr8


In other news, ThePianoGuys rock! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment