Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Metajets and Robotech

Okay, so I like animated TV shows, lol, and having just finished watching Metajets I thought I'd say something on this blog. :-P


Metajets is pretty awesome in my opinion (about as good as Eon Kid) - yeah, the plot is kinda predictable and there are a few plot holes, especially at the end (maybe there was supposed to be a season 2?), but all in all a good clean good-vs-evil animated TV show, though I have no idea why the world always needs saving and these kids are the only one's available.

One thing I found surprising about it when I first started watching it was the fact that the vehicles and some of the close-up scenery are made in 3D - when the characters themselves are only in 2D. The jets look pretty cool that way but the characters look kinda funny if they give you a cockpit shot, lol.

I hear they even have a flight-sim-like game with it too, maybe I should try it, lol.






Okay, now, since Netflix has like no other animated TV shows we looked at Zixx - and weren't really interested. So then we put up the old Manga-introducing TV show of Robotech.

So far in the 3 episodes we've watched the animation is pretty decent for 1985, however there is a little too much "hitting on" ppl for my liking, so we'll see if we make it past a few more episodes - I doubt we'll make it all the way to number 85, lol.

I really like spacey shows and such, so I'm leaning in favor of this show until it gets unbearable, haha.

Perhaps I shall repost this to DecentMovies 'R' Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment