Monday, December 26, 2011

Photo Summary and Movies

Okay, so Amy has reminded me that I was thinking about doing a summary of my week in photos. This is hard for me since I only grab the camera when we go on trips and such (thus the lack of close-up every day objects). I shall try it, however, and see how many events this week are photo-worthy (I'm sorry though Amy, brushing one's teeth would not be one of them. ;-D).
'Tis an experiment.

Anyway, in other news we went to the drive-in theater yesterday and watched both Happy Feet 2 and the new Sherlock Homes: A Game of Shadows (in 40 degree weather!). I will have to write some entries on those, but in the meantime I posted a review on the movie Tron: Legacy on the rating blog I co-operate. You can find it here: http://decentmoviesrus.blogspot.com/2011/12/tron-legacy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment